Alexander Macmillan Heron 1884-1971
Geoff Pearson
2015-01-05 14:40:31 UTC
This chap lived in my house, with his parents and aunts, from 1897-1906, at
least. The Wikipedia article contains a lot of info but does anyone know
more about him - who he married and was there a child? Did he just live in
India or, as some suggest, he lived in London?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Heron

Geoff
Geoff Pearson
2015-01-07 16:32:52 UTC
Post by Geoff Pearson
This chap lived in my house, with his parents and aunts, from 1897-1906,
at least. The Wikipedia article contains a lot of info but does anyone
know more about him - who he married and was there a child? Did he just
live in India or, as some suggest, he lived in London?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Heron
Geoff
His death notice in The Times (1971) says he leaves a wife Margaret and a
daughter Marjorie - but where?