window renovation
Julian Bradfield
2014-05-06 14:09:12 UTC
Anybody have any recent experience of sash window renovation in
Edinburgh? (Marchmont tenement, probably fairly extensive renovation
and some repair needed.)

There are a bunch of companies, of whom Edinburgh Sash and Case have
the biggest online presence, but it would be nice to have some other
knowledge!
Geoff Pearson
2014-05-06 15:05:21 UTC
Post by Julian Bradfield
Anybody have any recent experience of sash window renovation in
Edinburgh? (Marchmont tenement, probably fairly extensive renovation
and some repair needed.)
There are a bunch of companies, of whom Edinburgh Sash and Case have
the biggest online presence, but it would be nice to have some other
knowledge!
Fountainbridge Windows know this business inside out. They copied a sash
exactly for me in my 1897 Duddingston house. They have done others here
too. Highly recommended.