Coachworks, south Edinburgh
Sam Wilson
2014-10-30 16:28:38 UTC
Can anyone recommend somewhere on the south side of Edinburgh
(preferably the Morningside-to-Newington area) which could un-dent my
car for me. It would probably be an insurance job, but that might
depend on the price vs excess ratio.

Ta,

Sam
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
Geoff Pearson
2014-10-31 11:17:14 UTC
Post by Sam Wilson
Can anyone recommend somewhere on the south side of Edinburgh
(preferably the Morningside-to-Newington area) which could un-dent my
car for me. It would probably be an insurance job, but that might
depend on the price vs excess ratio.
Ta,
Sam
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
I've just had a great job done by John Martin Accident Centre at Bonnyrigg.
A rock fell off Arthur's Seat and dented the roof of my 12 month old car.
You would never know it had happened.
Sam Wilson
2014-12-02 13:07:03 UTC
Post by Geoff Pearson
Post by Sam Wilson
Can anyone recommend somewhere on the south side of Edinburgh
(preferably the Morningside-to-Newington area) which could un-dent my
car for me. It would probably be an insurance job, but that might
depend on the price vs excess ratio.
Ta,
Sam
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
I've just had a great job done by John Martin Accident Centre at Bonnyrigg.
A rock fell off Arthur's Seat and dented the roof of my 12 month old car.
You would never know it had happened.
After some diddling about (the insurance company wanted us to go to a
garage in Winchburgh) we ended up getting the work done at Duddingston
Coachworks on the back edge of Portobello. Seemed expensive to me but
the insurers were paying and the job was well done.