New landfill bins
Steve Hodgson
2014-09-07 10:09:07 UTC
As the proud recipient of a new, smaller, landfill bin I've just
discovered they have a beautifully sculpted lid with a concave top
surface that collects rainwater.

Of course as you move the bin out to empty it all that wonderful
rainwater empties all over your hand. Joy!

Still, at least it will be ice rather than water for some of the year.

Well done CEC!
--
Cheers,

Steve