Council closing toilets.
DerekF
2016-03-24 11:00:09 UTC
Again the Council are closing toilets to save money.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-35862723
When they did this some years years ago I faxed a complaint every
council member on the day of the vote. Only one responded.
Many were kept empty and reopened some years later.
The one at Blackford pond was sold and became a rather nice house.Some
became secret toilets with council workers and bus drivers having keys.
Derek
Graeme Wood
They aren't closing them. They are already closed. They closed last summer.
DerekF
2016-03-24 15:02:34 UTC
Post by Graeme Wood
Post by DerekF
Again the Council are closing toilets to save money.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-35862723
When they did this some years years ago I faxed a complaint every
council member on the day of the vote. Only one responded.
Many were kept empty and reopened some years later.
The one at Blackford pond was sold and became a rather nice house.Some
became secret toilets with council workers and bus drivers having keys.
Derek
They aren't closing them. They are already closed. They closed last summer.
Indeed and they ignored the opinions of people questioned in their survey.
https://consultationhub.edinburgh.gov.uk/sfc/public-toilets-survey/
Derek