Bookies or Pollsters?
Martin
2014-09-16 22:19:27 UTC
The pollsters and TV pundits say the referendum is too close to call.
Betfair have had about £9 million bet on the event with £7.6 million of
it bet on the NO vote. The odds are 7/2 against a YES vote with NO a
seeming certainty at 1/4. Have the punters got it right?
Martin
Windmill
2014-09-17 23:36:09 UTC
Post by Martin
The pollsters and TV pundits say the referendum is too close to call.
Betfair have had about £9 million bet on the event with £7.6 million of
it bet on the NO vote. The odds are 7/2 against a YES vote with NO a
seeming certainty at 1/4. Have the punters got it right?
Don't know, but I do know that regardless of the outcome I'll have no
say in what the government(s) afterwards do.

What I would really like is true freedom - four major parties in
Holyrood, and to be able to choose on a monthly basis which of the four
I want to be governed by. (Or more than four, if they were financially
viable.)

Other people would of course be free to make their own different choices.

Much like choosing which supermarket you want to buy from.

*That* would put the cat among the pigeons!
--
Windmill, ***@NoneHome.com Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ S c o t s h o m e . c o m