Host Family Needed for student attending High School Year in Edinburgh Scotland
l***@googlemail.com
2014-07-19 17:13:25 UTC
Young Generation For Education is a non profit student exchange organization
whose goal is to provide teens with a cultural and educational experience
abroad. We are trying to locate a volunteer host family for Amanda Galloway,
an exchange student from Texas. We are trying to find a family in or near
the Edinburgh area.
Amanda is a wonderful Christian girl who is active in her church and
community. It has been Amanda's dream to study abroad and we hope that we
an make it come true. The details about Amanda can be found at
http://www.ygfe.org/staff/database/amandagalloway.html. If you or someone
you know would be interested in hosting Amanda, I would really be interested
in talking with them. Time is running very very short and the urgency of
getting Amanda placed is now becoming dire. I really want to make her
dreams come true and hope that you can help.
For more information about YGFE, please visit http://www.ygfe.org. You may
also contact our Area Coordinator in Edinburgh, Tim Bell at (131) 555-2500.
Thanks you so much for your time and I look forward to your reply.
Regards,
Theresa Middendorf
Hi Theresa,

Have you found a family for Amanda in Edinburgh yet ??

Laura
Graeme Wood
2014-07-19 19:02:34 UTC
Post by l***@googlemail.com
[...]