Kohler's music shop on the North Bridge
Add Reply
Jack Campin
2016-02-21 19:04:04 UTC
Anybody know where I can find a photo of Kohler's music shop,
which was at 11-12 North Bridge (where Argos is now) in the
late 19th century?

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin
Steve Hodgson
2016-02-21 21:11:03 UTC
Post by Jack Campin
Anybody know where I can find a photo of Kohler's music shop,
which was at 11-12 North Bridge (where Argos is now) in the
late 19th century?
Sorry, no luck. I tried SCRAN and RCAHMS.
--
Cheers,

Steve
Roger Hare
2018-01-13 07:11:24 UTC
Post by Jack Campin
Anybody know where I can find a photo of Kohler's music shop,
which was at 11-12 North Bridge (where Argos is now) in the
late 19th century?
I only just saw this - I don't look at ed.general much these days.

If you haven't found a picture yet, and are still looking, you could
do worse than look at a few old postcards. Try Murray's Stamp Shop
down at Goldenacre (if it's still there), or the Antiques and Collectables fairs at Meadowbank (if they still happen).

Roger