Oops!!
Loaf of Bread
2009-02-10 19:43:21 UTC
Ahhhhhhhhh!!
So what?
John Fleming
2009-02-11 00:48:37 UTC
On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 22:42:13 -0700, while chained to a desk
in the scriptorium Tone Bladder Four
$Ahhhhhhhhh!!
Yes!!

--

John Fleming
Edmonton, Canada

Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had a genome E-I-E-I-O
With a SNP SNP here and a SNP SNP there,
Here a SNP, there a SNP, everywhere a SNP SNP
Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
The Doctor
Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
John Fleming
2009-02-11 00:51:59 UTC
On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:43:21 -0800 (PST), while chained to a
$> Ahhhhhhhhh!!
$
$So what?
It is meditative.

Something like Aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Richard Tobin
2009-02-11 10:46:36 UTC
In article <deb6aeca-a82e-470b-8b98-***@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
Loaf of Bread <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
[deleted]

Oh dear. Are the Canadians stupid or malicious this time?

-- Richard
John Fleming
2009-02-13 04:40:53 UTC
On 11 Feb 2009 10:46:36 GMT, while chained to a desk in the
$[deleted]
$
$Oh dear. Are the Canadians stupid or malicious this time?
$
$-- Richard
Your choice Richard.

Roger Hare
2019-02-15 06:53:56 UTC
Post by Richard Tobin
Oh dear. Are the Canadians stupid or malicious this time?
Of course, this ed.general thing used to happen in my day - 15 years ago now. Canadians are, of course not generally malicious or stupid. I think it's a sort of occasional non-malicious stupidity picked up by transmission/osmosis from across the border with the U.S.A. where stupidity currently is in charge.

Canada does have a model to work from:

What Canada needs is a wall between themselves and the U.S.A. The
U.S.A. will pay for the wall, of course...
Sam Wilson
2019-02-19 10:09:43 UTC
Post by Roger Hare
Post by Richard Tobin
Oh dear. Are the Canadians stupid or malicious this time?
Of course, this ed.general thing used to happen in my day - 15 years
ago now. Canadians are, of course not generally malicious or stupid. I
think it's a sort of occasional non-malicious stupidity picked up by
transmission/osmosis from across the border with the U.S.A. where
stupidity currently is in charge.
What Canada needs is a wall between themselves and the U.S.A. TheU.S.A.
will pay for the wall, of course...
Well, there are some names (and a posting reference) from the past!

Sam
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
Richard Tobin
2019-02-19 10:54:22 UTC
Post by Sam Wilson
Well, there are some names (and a posting reference) from the past!
Still here...

-- Richard