The Amazing Bubble Man
The Real Doctor
2014-08-14 08:20:03 UTC
I went to see the Amazing Bubble Man at the Assembly Rooms yesterday. It
was OK, and mildly entertaining, but it all felt a bit amateur, and
around a third of his tricks simply didn't work.

Which may explain why, on the fringe website, "this show has opted out
of audience reviews".

Ian
Steve Hodgson
2014-08-14 22:02:26 UTC
Post by The Real Doctor
I went to see the Amazing Bubble Man at the Assembly Rooms yesterday. It
was OK, and mildly entertaining, but it all felt a bit amateur, and
around a third of his tricks simply didn't work.
Which may explain why, on the fringe website, "this show has opted out of
audience reviews".
Ian
If he's the same one I went to see some years back he was quite unpleasant
to the young audience members. More into bubbles than people.
--
Cheers,

Steve
The Real Doctor
2014-08-25 14:03:39 UTC
Post by Steve Hodgson
If he's the same one I went to see some years back he was quite unpleasant
to the young audience members.
Yes, there was a bit of that too. Not an experience I would want to repeat.

Ian

Derek F
2014-08-15 21:54:41 UTC
Post by The Real Doctor
I went to see the Amazing Bubble Man at the Assembly Rooms yesterday. It
was OK, and mildly entertaining, but it all felt a bit amateur, and
around a third of his tricks simply didn't work.
Which may explain why, on the fringe website, "this show has opted out
of audience reviews".
Ian
It seemed to be working for him on a Festival Round up programme on TV.
Derek