What will happen to Jenners ?
DerekF
2018-08-06 10:51:41 UTC
With the problems affecting House of Fraser surely Jenners will be an
attractive target for many opportunists.
Derek
Richard Tobin
2018-08-06 10:58:19 UTC
Post by DerekF
With the problems affecting House of Fraser surely Jenners will be an
attractive target for many opportunists.
I don't know why they still exist. What does anyone buy there?

-- Richard
Sam Wilson
2018-08-06 14:22:22 UTC
Post by Richard Tobin
Post by DerekF
With the problems affecting House of Fraser surely Jenners will be an
attractive target for many opportunists.
I don't know why they still exist. What does anyone buy there?
Their toy department is still reasonably impressive. Other than that
we just take visitors in to see the Christmas tree.

Sam
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
Claudio Calvelli
2018-08-08 06:06:53 UTC
Post by Richard Tobin
I don't know why they still exist. What does anyone buy there?
I bought something from them in 1998. Can't remember what it was and
haven't seen anything I wanted/needed there since.

DerekF
2018-08-08 11:59:24 UTC
Post by Claudio Calvelli
Post by Richard Tobin
I don't know why they still exist. What does anyone buy there?
I bought something from them in 1998. Can't remember what it was and
haven't seen anything I wanted/needed there since.
I moved from Edinburgh in 2006 and had not realised how it had lost its
image. I used to love their sales and gambled on waiting for the final
75% off reductions.
Derek