Visitor parking permit question
gogo
2016-05-11 07:14:59 UTC
Hello all,

a quick question:
I cannot seem to find this info online: I have visitors soon and I have
a book of visitors parking permit for them to use (I am in resident
parking zone S3).
I was wondering if it's allowed to display the permit from the night
before (and having them "scratched" from the following day 8.30am)
instead of getting up early to display them?

Thanks!
Julian Bradfield
2016-05-11 10:21:33 UTC
Post by gogo
I was wondering if it's allowed to display the permit from the night
before (and having them "scratched" from the following day 8.30am)
instead of getting up early to display them?
Our visitors routinely do this. Since the parking wardens aren't on
duty out of parking hours, how are they going to know, anyway?
gogo
Thanks! yes, good point, I should have thought of that!
Sam Wilson
2016-05-11 13:41:59 UTC
Post by gogo
Post by Julian Bradfield
Post by gogo
I was wondering if it's allowed to display the permit from the night
before (and having them "scratched" from the following day 8.30am)
instead of getting up early to display them?
Our visitors routinely do this. Since the parking wardens aren't on
duty out of parking hours, how are they going to know, anyway?
Thanks! yes, good point, I should have thought of that!
What he said - we do exactly the same.

Sam
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.