tram seating requirement
Jack Campin
2014-03-07 00:56:43 UTC
A suggestion I overheard on the bus tonight: the trams will have
extra-wide seats because the passengers will all be Americans so
they'll have to allow for extra-fat arses.

Measurements, anyone?

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin
Geoff Pearson
2014-03-07 05:00:48 UTC
Post by Jack Campin
A suggestion I overheard on the bus tonight: the trams will have
extra-wide seats because the passengers will all be Americans so
they'll have to allow for extra-fat arses.
Measurements, anyone?
Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU,
Scotland
mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin
I saw a tram yesterday afternoon in Princes Street.
/replace qwertyuiop with news/
2014-03-07 07:32:03 UTC
Post by Geoff Pearson
I saw a tram yesterday afternoon in Princes Street.
Ah, I thought I was hallucinating, but if other people have seen it
maybe it was real :-) Well, I saw it leaving the York Place terminal
and it said "Airport" at the front.

Didn't try to see inside, so no idea if the seats are extra large.

Derek F
2014-03-16 21:44:31 UTC
Post by /replace qwertyuiop with news/
Post by Geoff Pearson
I saw a tram yesterday afternoon in Princes Street.
Ah, I thought I was hallucinating, but if other people have seen it
maybe it was real :-) Well, I saw it leaving the York Place terminal
and it said "Airport" at the front.
Didn't try to see inside, so no idea if the seats are extra large.
A friend sent me a picture of one of the monsters from Princes Street
taken last Monday
https://picasaweb.google.com/114587850562426480245/Edinburgh?authuser=0&feat=directlink#5989613552601415746
Derek
Sam Wilson
2014-03-17 09:30:49 UTC
Post by Geoff Pearson
I saw a tram yesterday afternoon in Princes Street.
Ah, I thought I was hallucinating, but if other people have seen it
maybe it was real :-) Well, I saw it leaving the York Place terminal
and it said "Airport" at the front.
Didn't try to see inside, so no idea if the seats are extra large.
A friend sent me a picture of one of the monsters from Princes Street
taken last Monday
https://picasaweb.google.com/114587850562426480245/Edinburgh?authuser=0&feat=d
irectlink#5989613552601415746
Derek
500 INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR
Unable to process request.

Sam
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
Graeme Wood
2014-03-17 18:47:52 UTC
Post by Geoff Pearson
I saw a tram yesterday afternoon in Princes Street.
Ah, I thought I was hallucinating, but if other people have seen it
maybe it was real :-) Well, I saw it leaving the York Place terminal
and it said "Airport" at the front.
Didn't try to see inside, so no idea if the seats are extra large.
A friend sent me a picture of one of the monsters from Princes Street
taken last Monday
https://picasaweb.google.com/114587850562426480245/Edinburgh?authuser=0&feat=directlink#5989613552601415746
Derek
The seats are very similar to the ones on the 100 bus service. They do
not appear to be extra large.