Sweet Melindas
Steve Hodgson
2015-12-24 21:26:15 UTC
I was disappointed to see that Sweet Melindas in Marchmont has shut
down. It was a long-term favourite but it looks like it went downhill
before they pulled down the shutters.

We were looking at places to eat over the holidays and it's a shame
this one isn't there now.
--
Cheers,

Steve
Sam Wilson
2016-01-05 10:23:27 UTC
Post by Steve Hodgson
I was disappointed to see that Sweet Melindas in Marchmont has shut
down. It was a long-term favourite but it looks like it went downhill
before they pulled down the shutters.
We were looking at places to eat over the holidays and it's a shame
this one isn't there now.
We went there only once several years ago. It was very nice but the
ambience was a little cool and it always seemed slightly on the pricey
side - somewhere we'd have to go for a bit of an occasion rather than
just popping out with friends.

Still sad it's gone, though.

Sam
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.