Hound Point Terminal
Steve Hodgson
2015-08-16 16:24:23 UTC
I was near the Hound Point oil terminal today and thought it's been a
while since I saw any tankers there. Is it still regularly used for
Cheers,

Steve
Gordon Hudson
A tanker has just passed down the Forth heading for Hound Point (presumably). There are also three oil rigs resting in the Forth at the moment - one at Leven, one further out in the estuary and one just off Burntisland.
Sam Wilson
2015-09-02 12:42:42 UTC
Post by Gordon Hudson
Post by Steve Hodgson
I was near the Hound Point oil terminal today and thought it's been a
while since I saw any tankers there. Is it still regularly used for
Cheers,
Steve
A tanker has just passed down the Forth heading for Hound Point (presumably).
There are also three oil rigs resting in the Forth at the moment - one at
Leven, one further out in the estuary and one just off Burntisland.
According to [1] there's a tanker moored at Hound Point just now.

Sam

[1] <https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:374478/zoom:10>
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
Steve Hodgson
2015-09-02 20:59:07 UTC
In article
Post by Sam Wilson
Post by Gordon Hudson
Post by Steve Hodgson
I was near the Hound Point oil terminal today and thought it's been a
while since I saw any tankers there. Is it still regularly used for
Cheers,
Steve
A tanker has just passed down the Forth heading for Hound Point (presumably).
There are also three oil rigs resting in the Forth at the moment - one at
Leven, one further out in the estuary and one just off Burntisland.
According to [1] there's a tanker moored at Hound Point just now.
Sam
[1] <https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:374478/zoom:10>
What a fantastic resource. Thank you.
--