unreported road accident
Jack Campin
2015-11-01 08:51:56 UTC
There was a very serious smashup a few yards from the Mining Museum
in Newtongrange on Wednesday night. Bus near to a writeoff, car
virtually obliterated - the road was shut with buses being rerouted
for a few hours. Car driver almost certainly killed.

But nothing in any media source I can find. What happened?

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin
The Real Doctor
2015-11-11 22:58:09 UTC
Post by Jack Campin
There was a very serious smashup a few yards from the Mining Museum
in Newtongrange on Wednesday night. Bus near to a writeoff, car
virtually obliterated - the road was shut with buses being rerouted
for a few hours. Car driver almost certainly killed.
But nothing in any media source I can find. What happened?
I drove past there on Monday. No sign of anything untoward, except three
wedge shaped indentations in the group and a lot of burned vegetation.
Oh, and a radiation monitoring badge I had in the car seems to have gone
black, but that's probably just a coincidence.

Ian
Sam Wilson
2015-11-13 09:42:20 UTC
Post by The Real Doctor
Post by Jack Campin
There was a very serious smashup a few yards from the Mining Museum
in Newtongrange on Wednesday night. Bus near to a writeoff, car
virtually obliterated - the road was shut with buses being rerouted
for a few hours. Car driver almost certainly killed.
But nothing in any media source I can find. What happened?
I drove past there on Monday. No sign of anything untoward, except three
wedge shaped indentations in the group and a lot of burned vegetation.
Oh, and a radiation monitoring badge I had in the car seems to have gone
black, but that's probably just a coincidence.
Are you sure you weren't in Bonnybridge on Monday?

Sam
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.